Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Paideia seminar

Last Tuesday  the year 5&6 extension had there once in a term paideia seminar.  When I arrived in Ict I was really Panicked because I didn’t know what to say or when to say it but still I didn’t dare say a thing.

When the bell rang for lunch I was so relieved because we had Live stream practice and I thought that would take my mind of things but boy was I wrong. The only thing I could think about during lunch was the paideia seminar. My friends tried snapping me out of it but it was no use.

The bell rang and my face dissolved into tears my I watered like rain. Tears ran down my face like a waterfall. My Teacher decided to take me to Ict my lips went dry and I started to get goose bump as I entered Ict.


I lined up silently as we started towards tusitala. This was scary because all of a sudden my brain had flipped and I wasn’t to keen about my planet anymore. The reason I was scared was because I didn’t know how my group would react to what I said.

I sat down on my seat and waited for the seminar to take place. I didn’t talk much of the time but soon then Hinerangi asked to hear what I have to say. I told what was in my brain and as I did my one of the members in my group yelled Pure honesty I felt better and told more about why our planet wasn’t the best.

At the end of the seminar I was relieved that I didn’t have to think about what was going on.  But as people decided to leave Mrs Sinclair came and started talking to me about what had happened at lunch. I didn’t want to answer so I just said what was at the  back of my mind. Even that didn’t get me out of there she just reminded my of the other production back in da day.


So that how I decided I wasn’t the production type and I wouldn’t ever audition in a production ever again.


The thing I did better this time would probably be that I  said things that I had thought really deeply about. My goal next time would be not to do anything like that in my lunch time espacially when it is on the week if the paidaie seminar. Next time My goal would also be to try and contributte more with thing that will help my group instead of what wouldn’t help my group.

The thing I learnt most in this experience is that I Being civilized is not the best thing because it make people greedy and leave people homeless. I also think being civilized is not a good Idea because when we are civilized places like America are always focused on thing they don’t have they don’t care about thing they already have. So that is what I learnt most about.

No comments:

Post a Comment