Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Chormebooks

Wow! What an exciting afternoon I had yesterday. Room 15 went to Mr Moran class to learn about chromebooks. When we were there we got a year 4 buddy to help us. My buddy’s name was Amelia Mr Moran told the year 4 students to get their Chromebooks.At the Pavillon we had lots of noise at the year 4 class and there were lots of kids.


With my buddy I we both listened to a YouTube interesting facts about dinosaurs. After we did the first slide I had a go doing it myself it was lots of fun. Then dinosaur rap was so cool. Amelia taught me how to screenshot.Amelia also taught me how to upload a picture.We finished our work so  we played.


  favourite part was when Amelia and I listened to the dinosaur rap. It was cool. I loved Amelia helping me because she is nice and helpful. I loved going to the Pavilion. 







No comments:

Post a Comment